Saturday, February 2, 2013

Red Ned's Gourmet Pie Bar



Red Ned's Gourmet Pies
Last weekend (Australian Day Long Weekend), my friends (Chameleonic Adornment and Encrusted Gems) and I decided to go to Port Stephens to have a lil' tan. Despite the fact that it rained cats and dogs for the whole weekend, we enjoyed our getaway. 
On the last day of the trip, we visited Red Ned's Gourmet Pies because its unique presentation and different flavour of their pies (50 of them!!)  

Ned Kelly Mannequin 
It was easy to find the pie shop and because of this life size Ned Kelly mannequin, and I'm sure you wouldn't miss it as well.     

 

They have so many variety, it takes a while for me to choose what I should eat. I was going to buy one of each, but I'll have to auction my camera off because there's too many of them!! 
The Pies ranging from $3.00 to $7.90, depends on what you picked. 

Chicken Cordon Bleu Bacon and Cheese
After all the argument in my head, I decided to pick Chicken Cordon Bleu Bacon and Cheese. I couldn't stop at my first bite (Lucky I took a picture before I took a bite). 
The pastry was so soft yet so crispy. I could taste the bacon, cheese and chicken, everything! Just in one bite. I didn't say a word at all while I finished my pie. It tasted soo delicious even if I was full at the time. 
It was worth getting rained for. 




Some of many Red Ned's awards


I was going to steal this doorstopper

Ned Kelly Tin Man

So thats it folks! Whenever you go to Port Stephens, don't forget to visit Red Ned's Gourmet Pie Bar! 
I for one, will definitely go back. 

Until next time, 


Tania xx

No comments:

Post a Comment