Sunday, October 21, 2012

Koskela Studio

When I went to Kitchen By Mike, I took a quick walk around Koskela Studio and I found pretty amazing pieces and quirky furnitures, for adult and kids. 
Here you can find from stove, gardening needs to sofas and art pieces. 



When I was at the entrance of the studio, I could see these black and neon hands around, I thought they were a walking guide for you to walk on to your right first (which was weird because it's suppose to be feet, right?), and then I found out that that are for a charity called Wall Of Hands. You can donate and but a hand (the Sticker) for $5 and then you can stick it on the wall below, with the other donated hands. Or you can check out their website here

Wall of hands 2012
Wall of hands 2012
Pots, pans, bowls, chopping wood anyone?

Gotta love the bright colours!







One of the piece.

Neon furniture and decor.

I want all these bird cages ceiling lamp by Bye Bye Birdy

Kids have need too!
 Here you can find some classic toys that some kids nowadays won't even know exist. Spot the wooden Wombat!




Koskela Studio do adjust furnitures according to your need and space available. 

String necklace

Do you feel like cleaning or gardening?


Zpagetti
 Zpagetti yarn made from offcuts of new fashion garments. It is easy for a quick crochet and knitting. I bought a couple of these, so watch my blog, there will be some DIYs coming soon.

Some wooden forms I found under the display table. Sneaky!

Gardening?
So that was a quick cover for Koskela Studio, check out my picture for Kitchen By Mike right before this post.

Until next time,



Tania xx

No comments:

Post a Comment